Senior sensor electronics engineer
1. responsible for the design of robot torque sensor circuit system, including overall scheme, device selection, PCB design, circuit simulation and analysis;
2. assist in product testing and certification, and solve problems fed back during product testing and production;
3. assist the superior in formulating product technical standards, design standards, technical development specifications, quality standards and other specifications;
4. complete the sorting of all relevant drawings and document output data, and standardize BOM and relevant technical documents;
5. develop the software and hardware joint commissioning, performance and function test of the prototype.
1. bachelor degree or above, major in electronics, communication, automation, measurement and control technology and instrumentation;
2. have more than three years of experience in software and hardware integrated product development, in-depth experience in circuit design, testing and maintenance, and be able to complete the design work independently;
3. be familiar with digital and analog circuits, sensor signal processing technology, ADC and other analog devices;
4. familiar with product certification process, reliability design, radiation, conduction design and rectification experience is preferred;
5. be familiar with relevant standards of sensors and robots, and have certain certification experience;
6. master c/c++, Python and other programming languages, familiar with robot operating system (ROS) is preferred;
7. experience in research and development of robot peripheral components such as robot six dimensional sensor, servo driver and safety controller is preferred;
8. good learning and communication skills, initiative, strong sense of responsibility, ability to understand English materials and working experience in torque sensor is preferred.
Tel: 19918942992 (Ms. Zhou)